At Cloud 9, we understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone's life. Business meetings, project deadlines, flight delays, car problems, snowstorms and illness are just a few reasons why one might consider canceling an appointment.
In our desire to be effective and fair to all my clients and out of consideration for our treatment time, we have adopted the following (inflexible) policies:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to retain our services. A FULL 24 hours is required!
- We accept cancellations by phone or text ONLY. Do not send us an email or facebook message to cancel an appointment.
- If you are unable to give us a FULL 24 hours advance notice you will be charge the full amount of what would have been your treatment fee. This must be paid in full prior to your next appointment.
- If a gift certificate is being used as payment for your appointment, and you fail to give a FULL 24 hour advance cancellation notice, that gift certificate will become null and void.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a "no-show". They will be charged for their "missed" appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
If you are not present for your scheduled session during the first 15 minutes (unless having telephoned you might be late), it will be considered a "no-show". Depending upon how late you arrive, we will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment...and regardless the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the "full session".
1. Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or returned for cash.
2. Any unused portion of the gift certificate will remain on the gift certificate account and can be applied to future services.
3. All gift certificates expire (1) year from date of issue.
4. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
5. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
6. 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice your gift certificate will be forfeited.
7. Regarding "splitting" up a gift certificate...if you must split up the time into 2 separate appointments, there will be a charge. Our massages are priced lower when buying a longer massage.
8. Coupons cannot be used with or when purchasing gift certificates.
9. Gift certificates can be purchased for a dollar amount ONLY or if we have a gift card special you can purchase the special.
Returned Check Fee
There is a Returned Check fee for $25 for NSF.
There is a $25 limit for credit card transactions. Massage specials must be paid with cash or check ONLY. If using a credit card for the special, a $5 credit card fee will be applied.
Draping is a must and not an option. WE INSIST. We follow proper massage draping protocol. It is our strict personal policy to use draping (sheets, towel or clothing) with each massage. Even if the client is wearing their undergarments a sheet will be used in addition. No additional draping is necessary if the client is in clothing/outer wear.
For health reasons please arrive freshly showered after exercising. We reserve the right to refuse to perform a massage for any hygiene issues including failure to shower after exercising, after swimming in pool or excessive sweating. You will be responsible for full payment of your treatment if you arrive not in the condition to receive a massage.
Right to Refuse
We reserve the right to refuse any potential client for any reason.
Massage for Children/Minors
Any child under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present for the initial appointment. At that time, we will go over with the parent and child in the treatment room what will go on during the massage and we will be able to answer any questions you may have. The parent may be present in the treatment room during the massage if you wish.
Notice to all new clients
Under no circumstances do we perform and kind of massage even remotely associated with sexual massage. Any comments and/or behaviors that are sexually inappropriate will prompt us to immediately terminate the session and charge in full for that appointment.