1. Gift certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged or returned for cash.
2. Any unused portion of the gift certificate will remain on the gift certificate account and can be applied to future services.
3. All gift certificates expire (1) year from the date of issue.
4. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
5. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
6. 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. If you are unable to give 24 hours advance notice your gift certificate will be forfeited.
7. Regarding "splitting" up a gift certificate...if you must split up the time into 2 separate appointments, there will be a charge. Our massages are priced lower when buying a longer massage.
8. Coupons cannot be used with or when purchasing gift certificates.
9. Gift certificates can be purchased for a dollar amount ONLY or if we have a gift card special you can purchase the special.