Benefits of Rain Drop Therapy
1. Reduces Pain – Since its development, it is becoming clear that the elements of Raindrop therapy not only reduces chronic back pain but also benefit other body systems. The analgesic ingredients in the essential oils help reduce pain and discomfort.
2. Helps Relief Stress & Emotional Well-being - Therapeutic essential oils have a normalizing effect on the nervous system making them ideal for reducing stress, anxiety, and tension.
The oils can immediately penetrate cell membranes and diffuse through the blood and tissues instantly in a matter of seconds! The oils also cross the brain-blood barrier and effect the limbic system (the Amygdale) parts of the brain that control our mood, behavior, and emotions. So if you’ve lost your “Joie de Vivre” Raindrop therapy will have you smiling and back to your normal self in no time.
3. Relax Muscles – Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit from Raindrop Therapy. Basil, wintergreen, marjoram, cypress, and peppermint essential oils help with all the common muscle conditions.
4. Helps Reduce Inflammation – Worldwide studies have identified several essential oils as powerful anti-inflammatory agents. These include wintergreen, peppermint, and thyme. These essential oils are all used in the Raindrop essential oil body therapy.
5. Helps Improve Circulation – Essential oils can be most beneficial in boosting circulation due to oxygenating properties. The essential oils of cypress, thyme, marjoram and peppermint all have properties that increase circulation and act as a circulatory stimulant.
6. Helps Detox the Body Systems – The therapeutic oils used in Raindrop therapy are high in phenols hence, cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system.
7. Helps improve Immune function – Thyme and oregano essential oils are known to support the immune system. They also create an unfavorable environment for harmful viruses and bacteria that can hibernate and lay dormant in the body.
In short, the benefits of this therapy go well beyond the physical benefits. Raindrop can not only help relieve pain and restore immediate physical well-being, but it can set in motion the healing processes that will last for weeks.
Breathe deeply and enjoy the experience!